BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, April 3, 2008

A Big Girl....

I always knew that someday I'd have to grow up and start being a big girl. I really thought that would happen right when I moved out and went to college...but I think I digressed once I got to Rexburg! So then, I thought maybe when I transferred to Boise State and wasn't living in the "college town" setting I would be forced to grow up...it didn't happen then either.

I started a "real job" working "real hours" with people who had already done the college thing, the parent thing, and are well into the grandparent thing. All I've learned about being a big girl from that is when you are 10-60+ years younger than all your co-workers...you can't really be a big girl!

So as life kept rolling, I finally found the love of my life. Justin and I were married in January, 2007. I thought for sure, I was now going to be a big girl. Ha ha ha ha, yeah right! We've been married over a year now and I am still far from being that big girl my mom always told me I was going to become.

We are now less than 20 days from purchasing our first home. I have started my first garden inside already so once we move in I'll be ready to plant my seedlings. And as I sit here, thinking about my past stepping stones, I am really thinking that this might be the move towards being a big girl...but I am starting to think this whole big girl thing is a lie and that really, we're all little girls forever :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker