BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas 2008

So Justin and I have officially been together for four Christmases. We were just friends the first Christmas, engaged the second, and married for the past two. I had a lot of fun picking out Justin's Christmas presents this year. I was excited because I actually had everything ordered, to the house, and wrapped before Thanksgiving! Hopefully that isn't the only time I am ahead of the game :) Anyway, after just getting back from Disneyland, we drove straight to Grandma and Grandpa Waite's house for Christmas Eve (literally, we didn't even change clothes or go to our house!) After the festivities there, we went home, then woke up early the Christmas morning (6am) opened our presents to each other, ran to my parent's place, opened presents there, ate breakfast and by 10am were back on the road to Rupert. We hit one of the worst storms of the season on our way to Rupert. In fact, we were fortunate enough to help several people who were stuck in snow drifts. Thank goodness for being prepared and having our big Land Cruiser. We tried to go to Blackfoot to see Justin's grandparents, but the roads were all closed due to the storm. SO on Friday, we headed back to Nampa and spent the rest of the weekend with my family.

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker