BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, March 2, 2009

Communication Technology Class - HELP

Okay, so I have a big project for my communication technology class. Basically, I am supposed to come up with a new and innovative product. I am supposed to either pretend that I own a company OR I can design something that can be used right away.

I have NO IDEA on what to do. Some of the other people in my class are doing things like creating a blog for gardeners or designing an Apple iPhone App for their line of business, etc.

So I guess here is where I need your help...WHAT SHOULD I DO? What kinds of things are you interested in or wish you could access via phone/internet more readily? Would you like something specific regarding real estate or would tips and tricks for raising kids be more useful? Would you like to see a website with educational games for kids? How about loads of 15 min or less meals (including prep time)? WHAT DO YOU WANT???

Please help me out and respond either by posting here or you can email me directly at carriereed1@hotmail.com I am open to any and ALL ideas or suggestions!

Thanks a TON!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what would be great? A search engine where you can look up nutrition facts from you phone. Taylor and I are counting calories, and it would be nice to have a portable reference. Maybe there is one already...I haven't looked for one yet. But if there isn't, there should be! :)

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker