BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

School

So I've been asked this several times :) YES, I am indeed still in school. I know, 5 years full-time college and not a single degree to show it off. I am kind of at a stalling point right now though.

Justin only has 3 semesters left including the one we are currently in (YAY). He should be graduating in December 2009 - go ahead and mark your calendars!

Because I have to work full-time in order to pay for the beautiful house we just purchased, I am going to have to put finishing school on the back burner until Justin graduates. Right now, I have been fortunate enough to be able to take some classes toward my degree through night or online classes. Unfortunately, each semester it is a gamble as to whether or not they will offer enough classes that I need in order for me to continue full-time.

I have taken this as an opportunity to take classes that don't necessarily work toward my degree, but do interest me. I am currently taking a history class on America in the 1960's. WOW! This class is amazing!

Hopefully, I'll be able to finish someday. :)

1 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

That will be great when Justin is done with school, not too much longer. What are you majoring in?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker