BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, November 7, 2008

School Update

Ha ha ha, I love how every time we make a decision regarding school....it changes.

We have made the decision for Justin to go ahead and stay at Boise State for two more years following graduation in order for him to get his Master's Degree. We are super excited about that. As a result, though, I have to stay in school as well because we cannot start paying on our student loans until he has graduated.

I have switched majors to Communication. I will be receiving my Bachelor's Degree in May 2010. I will then go on to receive my Master's Degree also. I will be getting this in Educational Technology. I'm not sure if I will be getting that from Boise State or Western Governors University. Both have the program available entirely online.

The best part about all of this is that we think that we have figured out how to afford both of us in school full time without me working.

Granted, this will probably change at some point, I hope this is how things remain!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker