BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Friday, November 14, 2008

Bridal Showers


I have decided that it's a good thing my parents only had two girls. The day of my bridal shower (almost two years ago, WOW) Grandpa Hobdey was coming over to my folks' place to help with something. He slipped on the ice and ended up breaking his hip. We had to call the ambulance and he had to undergo emergency surgery since the ball was completely broken off. Needless to say, Grandpa is great and my shower went well.

Ariel's shower is tomorrow!!! Sadly, our Great Uncle Arlo passed away earlier this week and his funeral is also tomorrow in Utah. This is making it so many of our family who would like to attend the shower can't as well as many who would like to attend the funeral can't.

At any rate, I think we are about 95% ready for the shower tomorrow. We won't be 100% ready...not even after the shower is over. Ha ha ha. I'm looking forward to the wonderful lunch and the game my mom and I prepared is going to be SO much fun!

Love ya sis!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker