BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Easiest Degree....Ever!

Ha ha ha! Okay, so I just received my Associate of Arts degree from Boise State in the mail today. Kind of funny! I got the degree because Justin and I weren't sure what we were going to do in the future (which is now). There was a time we thought we might be moving before I could finish my degree. SO we decided to have me get my associates so that if we did move I wouldn't have to retake any generals at the new college. When I looked into it, I realized that I had already completed all of the degree requirements to receive an Associate of Arts...all I had to do was hit the "Apply for Graduation" button and then pay the application fee. So I did and here I am, an official Associate of Arts. HA HA HA HA!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker