BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Free TV

I love it when I happen to be in the right place at the right time!

One of the agents at work, who happens to be our Realtor, just purchased her husband a new flat screen tv for Father's Day. As a result, they needed to get rid of their existing 8 year old 60" tv. I happened to be sitting in front of my email right when her email went out offering the tv...FOR FREE!

Of course I responded right away saying we would take it! I was the first to respond, so Justin took Adam and Chase to go pick it up.

The tv works great! It's got a slight "Days of our Lives" glow on everything because of some algae that was shaken up in transportation. Justin is going to try to replace that coolant to see if it will get rid of the haze, but you can't go wrong with a free tv!

I will say, however, that a 60" tv in an 1100 sqft homes' living room does look quite large and slightly out of place! Ha ha ha! Oh well!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker