BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Surprise Jason Mraz Concert

So a little while ago I mentioned to Justin that I would LOVE to go to the Jason Mraz concert since he was coming to the Idaho Center. After looking at ticket prices though, Justin and I both agreed that we couldn't really afford to go to the concert. So even though I was bummed, I moved on.

Well, on Friday night, Justin took me to the movies and we went to see something he wanted to see...not something I was really wanting to see (that's how it usually is even though he'll say the opposite) Anyway, it was all good. As we were sitting in the theater he laughed and said that I really do love him for being so willing to go see his shows. That's when he pulled out the tickets to the concert!

I was stoked! Granted, we probably really didn't have the money to go, it was a wonderful surprise!

The conert was great! Jason Mraz is a great performer and really comes across as being pretty down to earth and with the audience...not stuck up like some performers. I had a blast and Ryker really liked the music too. He was sure moving around during some of the more fun songs.

Ha ha, that was Ryker's second concert already! (I was about 10 weeks along when we went to the Dragonforce concert for Justin's birthday)

This kid better come out loving all kinds of music, cuz Dragonforce and Jason Mraz are on pretty opposite sides of the music spectrum!

Anyway, I love my husband and all that he does for me! I truly feel blessed to have been paired with such an amazing man who still knows how to be a kid :)

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker