BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Maternity Photos!!!!

Okay, so one thing that I have really wanted to do is get maternity photos professionally taken. I know that there is a lot of controversy over these photos. My opinion is that motherhood and pregnancy is a very intimate and beautiful thing. Because of my love for photography, I feel that this is a time that I really want to capture for myself and for my family of the beauty of this moment, but it has to be done just right.

I seriously must have looked at every single maternity photographer in Southern Idaho looking for the right look and style that was within our budget. We were incredibly fortunate to be able to find a photographer that we can afford to do both the maternity photos and Ryker's newborn photos!

So here they are, some of our maternity photos! If you don't like them, I'm sorry....I guess you don't have to look at them :)


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker