BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, April 22, 2010

What Is The Plan?

I'm sure most of you already know this, but even though I am a mostly scattered and random person, I am in fact a control freak! Whoops! I don't think it's the bad over-controlling psycho kind, well maybe it is. But I like to have a plan. I like to know what is going to happen at least somewhat in the future. And while I may seem random to many, I do usually have a plan.

Yet here we are, no plan in sight. It's an interesting and somewhat frightening feeling that I am sure most of you have gone through at some time or another. You may even be experiencing it right now! For the past 19 years I have gone to school full time, I have worked full time since graduating high school, and as long as Justin and I have been married life has really been pretty easy on us.

Next Friday is Justin's last day of work. He had planned on joining the Air Force and going to training the end of June. However, the officer training classes have been canceled until further notice. So he is still looking for a job and really needs one soon.

I graduate from college on the 15th of May and stay home with Ryker. While that in and of itself is a full-time job, it is not something I am used to.

I am very nervous about not having a plan. But I guess we will just take whatever we can get.

Keep praying and know that there is a plan, it just isn't one that I can see right now!

Aaaaah! :-)

3 comments:

chad and candice said...

Something will work out. Just have faith and keep living right. We are praying for ya!
PS...does that mean your are done with your diet?!!!!

Carrie said...

I WISH that's what that meant! Ha ha ha! Justin is still possibly going to try to go in in September if they have openings so he still has to get down to 180. Which means we will continue dieting until then. I've lost 4.5 lbs already, so I guess it's good for us both - not that I am enjoying it. Thanks for the vote of confidence and the prayers. We are so blessed to have you in our family! Love ya!

The DeGiulio's said...

I am the same way. I have to have a plan and know how things are somewhat going to play out. Good luck with everything!

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker