BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Last Doctor Visit Before Ryker's Arrival!

I went to the doctor for the last time on Wednesday, November 25th. I had an appointment on Tuesday the 24th. However, my doctor was off delivering a baby, how dare he! He had a different doctor do the check up - bad idea. The subbing doctor was so rude! He told me that I wasn't even close to having the baby and when I asked about being induced he informed me that there was no way he would authorize that and that I just needed to come back in two weeks to be checked. Keep in mind, this visit was already the day AFTER my due date. Needless to say, I broke down and bawled right there in the doctor's office. I totally lost it! I called Justin and then called my mom. She suggested seeing if I could get in to see my doctor the next day. Fortunately, he was able to squeeze me in. Ryker was very sleepy and non-responsive to their attempts at poking and prodding. I had an ultrasound performed just to make sure I wasn't losing any amniotic fluid and that he was okay. Everything checked out just fine and Dr. Agrusa scheduled me to be induced on the following Tuesday, December 1st, if I hadn't had him by then! I am so glad I went in again rather than just waiting two weeks. Mama's really do know best :)


0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker