BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

Where to begin? I am so thankful for so many things this year.
I have the most amazing husband in the entire world and I love him so much. He is always there for me and puts up with a lot! I am thankful to have him in my life.
I am thankful for our families and the opportunity we have to be so close to all of them. We both come from very strong families and extended families. That, I feel, is truly a blessing in and of itself.
I am thankful for the gosepl in my life and the knowledge that I have about the Savior. I am so grateful to be able to attend church each Sunday and to know what God's plan for me is.
I am thankful for my home and the things that I have that make my life more comfortable. I know that many of these things are simply for my enjoyment, and I am thankful to be able to have them.

This Thanksgiving we stayed in the Treasure Valley since I was due on Monday. We went to Grandma and Grandpa Waite's for dinner and had a good time with everyone. No baby yet, but that's okay. It was a fun day/weekend. 
Justin surprised me on Friday when he woke up at 4 am to go Black Friday shopping for one specific gift for me! We'll see what it is come Christmas :)

Me Thanksgiving Day!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker