BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Maternity Leave Begins

YAY! I am officially on maternity leave! My last day at work was Friday, November 13th. Granted I have still been working about 3 hours a day this week just doing this and that stuff as requested since Ryker hasn't made his debut yet.

I really need to get on a daily schedule though. I find myself wasting the entire day doing pretty much nothing or going out and wasting the whole day shopping with my sister. I'm sure that everthing will change once the baby gets here. But seriously, I need a routine, flexible yes, but a routine nonetheless. That way I will make sure to accomplish a set of things each and every day and I won't be looking around at 7pm realizing that I made a bigger mess in the house than I cleaned up!

Ha ha ha! At any rate, I am super excited to have the opportunity to work from home and to be able to spend time with my baby and just simply to be Mommy! Now if he would just hold up his end of the bargain and come join me we could really have some fun :)

2 comments:

The DeGiulio's said...

Thats really nice you can work from home! He should be coming any day now :)

Merena said...

Looking back, wasn't it all worth it?

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker