BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, March 21, 2011

New Blogging Goals?

Okay, so here is the deal. I am going to try to expand my blog just a teeny tiny little bit. Up until this point our blog has been about, well us. Nothing more than a digital catalog of our comings and goings. While I've been quite the slacker about it, I want to expand it to be a little bit more than just that. I think I want to start writing more often on things around me, my thoughts, etc. And so I will begin this evening with my first "non-Reed specific" blog but keep in mind everything I post about will be my opinion or information I have gathered about something that does in fact impact my family. If you are curious as to how it impacts my fam, feel free to ask. My brain can be very random and so the connections I see may not be as readily visible to the rest of the world as they are to me!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker