BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND Friendster Layouts »

Monday, March 28, 2011

Waiting For Baby

With Haidyn's impending birth time seems to have come to a stand still. I know this happens often when something as big, life altering, etc as having a baby is about to happen. Heck, it happens when Christmas is right around the corner. But this seems to be worse than normal. I think that is particularly because the whole pregnancy has just FLOWN by! Between moving out of our house, in with my dad, in to the hotel, and then into our home, taking care of Ryker, not going to the doctor till I was 22 weeks along, etc. there has been little time for me to think about the fact that I am pregnant. Before I knew it, I was only a month from my due date! Wow! Where did the time go? But as we draw nearer to the end the time seems to go by so slowly. The doctor originally wanted to induce me late this week but has since decided he wants to check me on Wednesday first. So I guess we will see maybe we will have a baby by the end of the week or maybe we will have another week of waiting...either way I am super excited for Miss Haidyn Meri to get here so we can love her and cuddle her and eventually so she and Ryker can play together!

0 comments:

Daisypath Anniversary Years Ticker